Imagine for a moment the feeling of being at the top of a mountain, in our Serra de Tramuntana, surrounded by panoramic views and a feeling of sheer exhilaration, achievement and joy.
This is just one breath-taking experience you can indulge in on our Foodie Cycling tours. Add to this pitstops at hidden coves, little-known cafes, out-of-the way wine producers and you’ve got an amazing itinerary that shows you the best of Mallorca, out of the reach for most tourists.
Whether you feel like taking a long ride, or a short trip, on a road bike or e-bike, the best bit about Foodie Cycling is that the itinerary is curated around the most important thing: you. Like to challenge yourself? Talk to us about mountain tracks in the Serra de Tramuntana.
If you prefer something more relaxed, then we can formulate a route that takes in stunning Mallorcan beaches where great restaurants reside. At the end of the day, we’ll arrange a gorgeous stay in one of Mallorca’s finest hotels – as the co-owner of Son Brull I know a thing or two about fabulous lodgings.
In terms of the logistics, we’ve got that covered too – routes will be loaded on your mobile beforehand, with recommendations on where to go, eat and drink, and transportation of your belongings between hotels arranged.
We want you to concentrate on one thing – immersing yourself in Mallorca.
Read on to see sample itineraries that our clients have enjoyed. Remember that each itinerary can be tweaked and altered to your preference. It’s for you only.
- Unique experiences according to your likes/interests
- Top and exclusive accommodation in Mallorca with Breakfast
- Transfer from and to the airport upon arrival and departure
- Pinarello bikes (e-bikes inclusive) fully insured
- “On the road” Service
- Luggage transport between hotels
- Different route suggestions from each accommodation
- Your own personalized Mallorca guide according to your interests
- Restaurant recommendations and bookings when needed
- All local taxes
Not included, but can be added:
- Concierge services such as: Private chef, Physiotherapist, Masseur, Hair & beauty Stylist, Yoga Certified Instructor, Personal Trainer, Personal Shopper, Private Driver, Private Boat Charter, Private cultural tours, Cooking classes, Wine Tasting, Helicopter tours, Family multi-adventure activities …
- Expert local guides
- Support vehicle
Not included :
- All meals unless specified in the program
- Travel insurance