Self-guided Trips: How does it work
- You can choose one of our established itineraries or contact us to help you create your own adventure.
- If you decide to go for a tailor made trip, we will take some time to build an itinerary that suits your preferences in terms of length, level of difficulty, accommodations, etc.
- The price on the trip is established on a case-by-case basis.
- You can choose your own date, which will be confirmed upon hotel availability.
- Once you arrive at your destination, a Foodie Cycling host will meet you in person to go over the trip and they will be available for you during your trip.
- Every day, routes of different levels will be available.
- On moving days, your luggage will be transferred from one hotel to the next one.
- You can choose between a road bike or an ebike at no extra cost.
- We will give details on our favorite restaurants and other highlights of the region and make the necessary bookings for you.
- If you require pre/post trip assistance, we can provide it.
- All you have to do is bike, eat, and enjoy yourself!
Best suited to active couples, friends and solo travelers who prefer to experience their cycling journey independently and at their own pace.